Monday, December 16, 2013

Well, here it is----my newest creation and one that's inadvertently caused me an equal amount of pain and pleasure.

As I was patting myself on the back on what a good job I had done, I suddenly thought to myself, How am I going to glaze this @#$% thing?

If I want to use two colors, no matter what I glaze first, it's going to contaminate the other space.  I finally convinced myself that glazing the sky blue and the tree ......... I don't know, some tree color, it might look contrived or cheesy.

So I opted for butter toffee for everything, but with a pre-coat of cinnamon to darken the creases.

I hope it turns out good---- especially since Dionne said she wants this!  Which is actually big old compliment because she'd previously told me No more pottery please!


No comments:

Post a Comment